COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety and health of our guests has always been our number one priority. Prior to the state mandated closure, we operated with strict sanitation procedures in place and we will continue to do so. We have listed some of those procedures below.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between every group. Rooms are also sanitized several times during each shift using a general utility fogger. The general utility fogger disinfects all hard to reach areas along with areas that cannot be reached normally by guests to ensure we are creating the safest environment possible.
- All pens, clipboards, and other miscellaneous hand held items that are used by guests will be sanitized between each and every group.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned at several locations throughout the attraction, as well as at the beginning and end of your game.
- Employees are subject to temperature checks upon arrival to verify they are not symptomatic.
- If you are a guest attending our experience, please note that if you are symptomatic with a cough or fever, or if you feel unwell, you will be denied entry and you will have to re-schedule for a different date.
- Until further notice we will be requiring all guests bring their own mask/face covering to wear. Masks must cover the nose and mouth for the safety of our guests and our staff. This does not include Halloween masks, we are specifically limiting this to a protective covering that covers the nose and mouth. We are also asking that guests practice social distancing and not touch our staff for any reason during the experience.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, we prided ourselves in being one of the cleanest, safest, and most iconic escape experiences in the world. With the many additional measures we are taking we want our guests to feel confident that they are in the safest environment possible while enjoying our immersive experience.
We are happy to assure you that the procedures listed above will not take away from the immersive experience we have created. All of the safety measures will be implemented in a way to keep the experience real and enjoyable.